Is the IEC code enough for doing export from India?
For Proprietorship following documents are required :
- Digital Photograph (3x3cms) of the Proprietor
- Copy of PAN card of the Proprietor.
- Copy of Passport (first & last page)/Voter’s I-Card/ Driving License/UID (Aadhar card) (any one of these).
- Sale deed in case business premise is self-owned; or Rental/Lease Agreement, in case office is rented/ leased; or latest electricity /telephone bill.
- Bank Certificate as per ANF 2A(I)/ Cancelled Cheque bearing pre-printed name of applicant and A/C No.
- It can be applied through the Directorate General of Foreign Trade(DGFT) office or it can also be applied online through the following link http://184.108.40.206:8080/dgfti...
- Applicants seeking modification in IEC for any change in name /address, change in Partners/Directors, change in nature of concern e.g. Private Limited to Public Limited; change in type of activity e.g. from merchant to manufacturer exporter; or addition of Branch Offices/factory, etc. will be required to submit online application for modification in IEC and pay Rs 500 /- as application fee
**Provided the Bank account should be a current account.
**Online application can also be made.
**Categories can be selected what all products you want to import.
**New categories can be added easily after successful registration