Highly profitable export from india?

India is an developing country and developing countries are great exporters of rawmaterials and also agriproducts.

At first, if someone from India wants to start highly profitable business, then I would suggest to consider the European Union as your target market. Biggest reason is follwing: The Great China is exporting to Europe less and less every year ( Because of the rising production costs).

This gives enourmous new opportunities for people from India, South East Asia, Africa, middle east.

Europe need raw materials and easy products and low costs consumer products.

Indian Has still low cost labour and production also india is rich of natural resources. Now Indians have great chance to replace decreasing Chinese export.

I have written in depth article about how to find the buyers and clients, you can read full article here

Below I will give you the list about some profitable articles.

But what to export to Europe from India?

Jewelry

Spiecies

textile and clothes

Indian nuts and peanuts

Fruits

Indian Rice

Furniture

Raw materials such like: Metal, base Chemicals

And much more.

PS! Here is the good news for People who wish to start export/import business with Europe.

I am Creating online course where students will find all the helpful resources and step by step study-materials how to get started in Import export business with Europe nowadays, from Scratch!

This online course will be updated regularly, so students can get new and actional material regularly!

I am also Private mentor, helping people geting started with import-export.

If you are interested about my upcoming e-course or private mentoring, then feel free to join with my email list below!

*I am also sending regular import/export educational emails to my list of people for free!

Join with my list below:

Import export busines- all you need to know, to get started