What is best import and export database provide company?

If you are looking for export import database providing company then your search ends here. Introducing Infodrive India providing export import data since last 19 years over 80+ countries.

21,000+ companies use Infodrive India to transform their Export Import Business.

Among hundreds of market research companies, I found Export Genius as the best import and export database provider. Here’s why!

1. First of all, it provides 100% authentic data with complete shipment records. It keeps me up-to-date with the market and trading activities of companies.
  2. It tells about my competitors and their market strategies through shipment details.
  3. I purchased their customized report on Vietnam export mobile phones 2017 that provides me in-depth knowledge of product, brand, model, company, etc. This report helped me in my business.
  4. Price of data and report both is very competitive.
  5. The last but not least, the company’s customer service is excellent. When I filled an inquiry form on their website, the sales representative of the company contacted me withing 3 hours of filling the form. Firstly, In received a sample and then after making payment, I quickly get my data through e-mail in Excel format.

So, I would recommend Export Genius as the best and a reliable platform to get import-export data of 60+ countries and market intelligence reports.